Azore® is a Computational Fluid Dynamic software tool. Azore® utilizes the control volume method for discretization of the mesh topology. Traditional mesh topologies, as well as, arbitrary polyhedral mesh topologies are acceptable inputs for this numerical analysis tool.
Azore® is a cross platform application offering a distribution for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
A graphical user interface (GUI) is provided for preparation of simulation input and post processing of simulation results.
- Incompressible fluid treatment
- Steady state
- Continuity/Momentum coupling via a specialized colocated SIMPLE algorithm.
- Support for the solution of the energy equation.
- Support for species transport. Unlimited number of species.
- Standard K-epsilon with standard wall function treatment.
Variable fluid properties:
- Specific Heat (piecewise polynomial with temperature)
- viscosity (Sutherland's temperature dependence)
- fluid density (inversely variable with temperature, mixture weighted based on species densities.
- Thin surface porous resistance.
- Volumetric porous resistance.
- Multiple reference frame support for rotating machinery
- Second order upwinding
- Second order spatial gradients
Mesh Import Capabilities
- FLUENT® msh formated mesh files.
- FLUENT® (binary/ASCII) case files. Note many of the case features are also imported such as boundary conditions material properties.
- Gridgen/Pointwise(msh file format)
- TrueGrid (msh file format)
- GridPro (msh file format)
- Spider (msh file format)
- Cubit (msh file format)
- CastNet (msh file format)
Solution Export Capabilities
- VTK file format for post processing tools such as Paraview and VisIt
- Fluent interpolation file format.
FLUENT is a registered trademark of ANSYS Inc. and is not affiliated in anyway with Azore® Technologies, LLC