Azore® Technologies, LLC distributes and supports the Azore® software product line. Azore® is a suite of numerical analysis tools for calculating fluid flow, mass transfer and heat transfer. The Azore® product line of software is available for a number of platforms including Windows, Linux and MacOS.
The Azore® software suite is distributed as a zipped folder which is copied and uncompressed to a location on your computer (of your choosing). Once the folder is uncompressed the azorerequest tool can be used to generate a license request file. This file is forwarded to our staff for generation of a valid license file. This file is then copied into the license sub folder of the Azore® installation folder to fully enable the software. Two types of licenses are currently offered: Node locked or Floating Licenses.
Azore® Licensing Options
Node Locked License
- The ability to run Azore® is limited to a particular computer (the node).
- One instance of the numerical solver.
- Unlimited instances of the GUI for pre and post processing models.
- Basic Support Package.
- The ability to run more than one instance of Azore®.
- A license manager is provided for managing the number of seats licensed.
- The Azore® license manager serves licenses across a network or on a single computer.
- Basic Support Package
Azore® Technologies, LLC also offers support services for the Azore® software product line. These services provide a conduit to our technical staff to help you get the most out of the Azore® software product line. Currently, the following support packages are available. Please contact us for additional support options.
Azore® Support Packages
Basic Support Package
- e-mail support for software installation
- Modeling approaches
- Simulation setup
- Post processing simulation results
Give Azore® a try!
Free node locked demo licenses are available for Azore®.
contact us for a free 30 day demo license today.